Santa’s Handy Tips
BEST PLACES TO WATCH:
With a long parade route, there are great viewing spots all along the route.
WHAT TO WEAR:
- Dress warm and cozy.
- Bring some rain gear, just in case.
- Don’t forget your mittens!
PARADE ETIQUETTE (HOW TO STAY ON SANTA’S NICE LIST):
- Please respect parade officials and volunteers.
- Please don’t move or occupy empty chairs families are using to reserve their special spot.
- Please be safe and don’t climb on private property.
- If you bump into someone, say “excuse me” and wish them a Merry Christmas.
- Umbrellas block views, so bring some raingear instead, just in case.
- Please let families with children sit in front.
HOW TO GET TO THE PARADE:
- If you don’t have your own reindeer, please take public transit.
- There are many bus routes nearby and the parade route is just a few blocks from the Burrard, Granville and City Centre SkyTrain stations.
LOST AND FOUND:
On parade day, lost and found items can be returned or collected behind the main stage at the Coast Capital Savings Christmas Square. To claim an item after the parade, please call 604-646-3561 or email RSCP@pacegroup.com.